• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

At Reg Pridmore's CLASS motorcycle school. Video.

ADVTRACKER

Just got back from Reg Pridmore's CLASS Motorcycle School at Oregon Raceway Park in Grass Valley, OR.  This is the second time I've done this.  First time last summer.  For anyone that hasn't experienced this, even though an expensive weekend, it's really a must.
Here's a video I posted on youtube.  Taken with a Drift Ghost HD camera mounted on the right handle bar in a RAM Mount.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMQ3PFdGv4w

Sport Rider said:
Fun!  did you get much front end wiggle when coming over those rises on hard accelleration?

Nope.  Only wiggles came from tension (when I screwed up- alot!) causing me to put pressure on the handle bars.  That's a big no no.  The school insists on zero countersteering.