• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Atlanta IMS Motorcycle Show Oct 29-31

I’ll reach out to Ken Skinner. He mentioned Friday as a possible day for him.

I went to the one in Nashville last weekend and spent the day riding different demo's. It was an interesting show. Glenn

If y'all run into any new sport touring machines can you snap pics and maybe give a ride report if you get a chance to take it/them for a spin?

Thx and have fun! AB

I rode a FJR at Barber but due to the rather restricted route and pace all I can say is it's much easier to ride at low speed than my C-10 and has plenty of power for slow guys like me.

No new GSX-S1000GT, but Kawi is supposed to have a Ninja 1000 SX in the mix, so might take that around.

Rode a whole bunch of Harleys, two Triumphs, one Kawasaki and one Enfield. Now I'm tired. I rode the Ninja 1ooo SX but they took us on a very short route at low speed so all I can say it felt like it would be a good all-rounder on paved roads. Can't offer any great insight there. Suzuki guy said the GSX-S1000GT would be in 2022. He saw me looking at the naked version and asked if I was looking for the GT. "Why yes", says I. "How did you know"? lol

Did talk to Paul Pelland for a few minutes. That's one tough dude on many levels. Was checking out how he has his T7 set up. Looked like every inch was used for something extra. Was at Barber and saw his old Tenere on display. My brother was blown away by the miles Paul logs and the setup so, I got a pic of Paul with his bikes for my brother.