• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Attractions at the 2021 National Rally

ron203

Southeast Area Director
There's LOTs to do. Our web master is busily adding pages to the National Rally pages, so make sure you explore all the things to do. He's doing a masterful job of using beautiful, locally developed sites, so get a coffee or your favorite beverage and explore.

Like to fish? Like to boat? You can do one or the other or both. Golf? Of course! Explore kitschy tourist attractions and historical sites? Oh YEAH!!!

Lots of things to do. I'll bet you'll have to come back - but it'll be worth it.

Here's some special; "advertising"..
"The Ted" is coming!!!
ie; Once they hear, they'll come from miles to meet "the Ted"..

Ride safe, Ted

PS: Hans Ove-Gortz is coming. {OtP Boss}
,,,,,,,,,,He's traveling in from Sweden. {To meet "the Ted"}
,,,,,,,,,,,The OtP Team is hoping to bring last years OtP Traveler too {Odo}.. {He wants to meet "the Ted" too}
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,(Odo won last year, but was unable to travel because of the Covid)
Just remembered;
More advertisin'; Kuzin' Ted is hoping to come in from New Mexico.
{Soooo, 2 "the Ted's" will be there...}
Woo hoooooo!!

I've been sort of thinking about a glass box or something, maybe in the lobby for display purposes with a feeding (drinking?) schedule posted. Maybe have a pass through in the side where a libation might be passed in. You know, something to sort of look at but to keep the "specimen" separated from the the general population. What do you think? We could advertise: "The ONLY ONE IN THE WORLD!!! See THE TED!"

That won't work. It would cause a hell of a fight..
ie; If free libations are passed into the box,,, someone {prolly Jim} will beat me up and take my place.
and then; Someone (prolly Old Man on a Connie) would beat him up and take his place, etc, etc, etc, etc,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Ride safe, Ted

Last edited:
That won't work. It would cause a hell of a fight..
ie; If free libations are passed into the box,,, someone {prolly Jim} will beat me up and take my place.
and then; Someone (prolly Old Man on a Connie) would beat him up and take his place, etc, etc, etc, etc,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Ride safe, Ted the libations would be free.
Who said the libations would be free?