• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Auction for a Delkevic Gift Gift Certificate (Ended)

fred-houston

COG Membership Officer
This past National Rally one of our members and SCAAD, Doug Meister won a gift certificate from Delkevic http://www.delkevic.us/.  The value of the gift certificate is $214.95.  Doug contacted Delkevic and spoke with them and was told that this gift certificate can be used towards the purchase of any of their systems.

Here is the deal, as some of you know Doug lives in Fort Bend County, Texas where we recently had the catastrophic flooding from Hurricane Harvey.  Doug wants to auction this gift certificate off and all the proceeds will go towards the relief fund for the flood victims.  Doug's company will match 3 times his donation.  Doug is donating $250.00 plus whatever he makes from the auctioning of this gift certificate.  As an added bonus, I personally will match the sale price of the gift certificate up to $250.00.

• Here are the rules.

The gift certificate auction price will start at $100.00

The auction will go until 6 PM Central Standard Time Sunday, September 3, 2017.  Real time, not forum time.

All bids will be made in this thread, no bids will be accepted by PM or any other electronic communication.

Last and highest bid wins.

Payment will be made to Doug's PayPal account as a friend.  PayPal information will be provided to the winner by email or PM.

Doug told me for his company to 3X match the donation, the charitable organization has to be chosen from their approved list.  Doug has chosen for the donation to go to the Salvation Army, where 100% of the funds will go towards the relief effort. 

Why am I posting this instead of Doug.  The answer is simple, Doug works at a power plant in Fort Bend County, Texas which is vital to our surrounding area.  He is very busy, so he called me this morning and asked if I would set this up and post it for him.

Hat's off to both you and Doug. I will donate $25.00 but do not wish to bid having just purchased a full exhaust system. At the end send me the PP info.

Deepsea said:
Hat's off to both you and Doug. I will donate $25.00 but do not wish to bid having just purchased a full exhaust system. At the end send me the PP info.

Thanks, for anyone else that would like to just donate, just post in this thread, and we will PM you Doug's PayPal ID.  Deepsea, I think I have it, but let me get with Doug to make sure it is correct, and I will send it to you.

Thanks Michael, I saw the donation on PP. I was not expecting donations. Hope all is well
with your family in Katy. Drying out here, the Brazos has crested locally, still flooding south of here.
Finally got a day off, trying to catch up with things around the home. Thank you again so much.
You are what COG is all about, stepping up without being asked, just one of the reasons I like this club
so much. First thing Monday when auction is over, I will be making the donation through my company.

C'ya
Doug Meister

Thank you Fred, Bob, Michael & Mark for participating in this auction/fundraiser.
All the funds raised will be donated to the Salvation Army which is one of my favorite Charities.
They give so much and never ask for anything in return.

Doug Meister

Your a good Man Doug. Looking forward to C'ing you at 3 sisters and exchanging man hugs.  :beerchug:

I got this mainly as a good deed more than me needing an exhaust upgrade.  If someone wants to match my cost I might be willing to pass it on. 

If I do keep it I am considering the 14" CF oval.  I would kind of like to know where the end of the can would be in relation to the bags with a 14" one.  All the pics on their sight have no bag on to try and tell.  I have an 18" Holeshot now and it barely makes it to even with the back of the bag.  4 " shorter with the same mid pipe would put the bag in harms way it seems.

Fred/Doug, just saw this.
Put me down for $25...

Send me Paypal info when ya get a chance.

Ride safe, Ted

PS: We're safe and sound in North Houston.
      All COGgers {that I am aware of} in the Houston area are also fine..

Glad to hear you all are good Ted.  I did check on you and heard you were out of town.  So your place must be on higher ground?  What about Bob and Gwin?  Any damage to anybody's bikes??  People can be fixed LOL

As far as I know, all COGgers in the Houston area are ok...  :great:
I've been in contact with Bob/Gwen, and Rev...
Not sure if we have anyone down near the coast?

Now, we can start worrying about the folks in Florida!!

Ride safe, Ted