• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Auction Item for the BC for OTP

OMoaC

I have a mini banner from the 2015 National Rally in Cortez. Some of you may have seen these presented to the Rally team. They make a great Garage hanger. And there were very few made. With the Blessing of the Bun Cooler Team I would like to personally deliver one to the BC for auction proceeds to go to OTP. I will be presenting another for auction to the rest of COG but this one is reserved for the BC. If the Team sez OK let the bidding begin!

Attachments

• DSCN0312.JPG
    DSCN0312.JPG
    75.2 KB · Views: 105
Old Man on a Connie said:
I have a mini banner from the 2015 National Rally in Cortez. Some of you may have seen these presented to the Rally team. They make a great Garage hanger. And there were very few made. With the Blessing of the Bun Cooler Team I would like to personally deliver one to the BC for auction proceeds to go to OTP. I will be presenting another for auction to the rest of COG but this one is reserved for the BC. If the Team sez OK let the bidding begin!

Thanks Mark -- We will be happy to support OtP by allowing the auction of said banner :).

I see you already have a bid of $20 -- do we hear $25?  >:D

Sport Rider said:
is this a dup thread???
That's the one Fais. No Dave, I've got one open to the NW folks for the bun cooler 'cause I like 'em. The other is for the general members but hey, If anybody wants to meet me at the BC feel free to bid. I believe we are at 20. Looking for 30. 30, 30, 30.

Old Man on a Connie said:
Sport Rider said:
is this a dup thread???
That's the one Fais. No Dave, I've got one open to the NW folks for the bun cooler 'cause I like 'em. The other is for the general members but hey, If anybody wants to meet me at the BC feel free to bid. I believe we are at 20. Looking for 30. 30, 30, 30.

I'll do 25 - Mark- :)

25 25 25. Looking for 30, thirty, three zero, 6 Lincolns or 3 Hamiltons. Support OTP and get something for your scratch.  :great:

Gotta a 40 bam. Now looking for 50, Five Oh, fitty. 10 Lincolns. 1/2 a Benjamin. Support the OTP.  :great: :great: :beerchug: :beerchug:

Fitty Fitty Fitty. I promise no proceeds will go to help with Kanye Wests current dilemma! :great: :beerchug: :)

Wahoo. I can cross that off the list now. And the Bid stands at 42,fity. Hand delivered to the BC. Anybody wanna make it an even 45?

TimR said:
Why not finish the aution at the B/C...If that is OK with Woodie.
I'm OK with it as long as Woodie and the BC Team is. Current bid is at Fity fity fity, Can we see fityfive?

I don't see ANY reason why we don't finish the auction at the Bun Cooler.  Bruce and I also agree with Woodie  -- "That is a great idea!"

Getting excited to see everyone!

Tigger said:
I don't see ANY reason why we don't finish the auction at the Bun Cooler.  Bruce and I also agree with Woodie  -- "That is a great idea!"

Getting excited to see everyone!
Done and Done. Let the bidding continue until the BC where we will close. Kari will be wielding the final gavel!  :great: :beerchug:

Just saying, but by opening bidding here, online, the price has been jacked up at no risk to the bidders.

JR said:
Just saying, but by opening bidding here, online, the price has been jacked up at no risk to the bidders.

What if the current bid takes it? I would think there was a risk when he made the bid here.

I think I have the current high bid and the bidding at the Bun Cooler should start out there and continue up, up, up. After all, this is for OTP.

woodie said:
I think I have the current high bid and the bidding at the Bun Cooler should start out there and continue up, up, up. After all, this is for OTP.
Correct. Unless a higher bid comes in before that and it will start there. This Item is reserved for the BC so you must be present to win. We will accept bids from the wedgie tree though.

For those who care, Woodies bid took the Banner. There was plenty of opportunity for someone too place a higher bid. There was a set of marker lights which went for $65.00.