• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Audiovox cruise control wanted

K_C_M

Hi Guys&Gals,
I'm looking for an Audiovox ccs-100 cruise control for my GTR1000 (Concours C10) in the UK. It seems that Vox electronics have discontinued this product and Murphs don't list it anymore.

If anyone has a new or used ccs-100 I'd be interested in buying it.

Thanks.
Kevin

Have one on a non running parts bike. Pretty sure it is a ccs 100. PM me with contact info if interested.

Would think any universal kit for automotive would work as well. In days before factory installed I used universal kits on all my cars. Motorcycle should be same save for space considerations.