• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

audiovox parts

Dronepilot9

Big Wheel
does anyone have spare beaded chains and bead chain coupling hanging around from audio vox cruise control? calinphotography@aol.com

Bogie 1:

Now that was our "Number One" 'go to' guy for parts.  If he doesn't have it, he'll try to get it.  If he can't get it, he'll find someone to make it.  If none of those work, you don't need it.  bgof    Quite the opposite, he'll still work to add it to his store and get it to you.  I don't think he has had a dis-satisfied customer yet.  Customer Service is Number One! 

Now I should know, as I was his first customer.  In fact, I was working in the shop last night and pulled out a bag of "Murph's Screws", and Gary, I though about you.  Now that was, well too many years ago to mention.  At any rate, Murph is one of the "GOOD guys", none better.

tcars
John