• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Audiovox Troubles

Harrykaw

I'm having trouble with my Audiovox CC not setting.  There is 0.07 Volts on the purple wire at rest and 12+ Volts when brake pedal is pressed.  However, when I ground the purple wire it shows 0.00 volts at rest but still no cc setting.  I've checked the red light in the servo at the connector and it blinks when bike is started, blinks faster as rpms are increased, flashed once when set switch is pressed and once when resume switch is pressed.  Could it be the circuit board in the servo is fried?  I hate to replace the servo and it still not work and blow $80 in the process.

I have also pulled the cover on the keypad and lightly burnished the contact with a soft pencil eraser to no avail either. :mad:  Any other pearls of wisdom from the collective wisdom of COGdom?

If you find it's the pin half of the servo, you can replace that half only. I happen to have one because I had to replace just the cable end. (I moved my AudioVoz unit over from the 02; the PO had done a custom, non removable throttle cable connection.)