• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

August 16th, Monday Muster

ratsac

We are meeting at The Crazy ClamDigger in Waterbury CT. Start time is 12pm. Summer time is best when fried clams and fries are consumed with friends. Planning on a trip up rt 69 back on rt 4. to find a icecream to finish of the day.

I sent Andrew an email. I won't be attending tomorrow. I was out riding today and my rear brake switch backed out again causing my brake lights to remain on. This has been a recurring problem, but this time it appears to have backed all the way out and I'm not sure of both pieces are still there. Won't have time to fix it before 10:30 tomorrow. See you guys in September or sooner.

Unfortunately something has also come up this weekend precluding my attendance at the August edition of the Monday muster. Was looking forward to "perfect attendance" this season but it's not in the cards. šŸ˜ž

Unfortunately something has also come up this weekend precluding my attendance at the August edition of the Monday muster. Was looking forward to "perfect attendance" this season but it's not in the cards. šŸ˜ž
Mitch next month is double feature month so u can make it up and still win.