• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

australian gtr14

ratsac

To the good people of oz.
I am a expat looking at buying a 14 in aust, l come from brisbane, and was looking at the inventory of bike shops, the c14 is not listed as no 2021 model. ebay and bike dot coms are not showing much choice. How hard is it to find a new one or with in 5 year old and what is the street price for them.
andy

Welcome to the Forum.
I have no idea about what is available in Australia.
But, I'd like to read ride reports from you after you purchase.

Ride safe, Ted

I dont know if anybody else is confused....but ur living in the USA , came from Australia, and ur shopping for a c14/gtr14 in australia??? To bring here or keep in Australia ...??

yeh i get that a lot, being confused that is. I was talking Australian, I am a Australain being living in the usa for 30 years, but go back every year, i want a c14 in australia for when im there, they seem to be not a lot of them there. and the ones i saw for sale were older models, So wondering on the avability of them in Australia.

Just a suggestion, but why not buy an inexpensive us model and have it shipped back...
There is a couple companys out there that can sell u a replacement speedo face going from mph to kilometers. Thye can even do it in anither color...

Especially with u not finding very many units for sale there...

possible option, headlight assembly would need to be changed, not speedo, aust import tax is a bitc#