• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.

brobbins671440

Was finally able to get a proper test ride in after getting my ECU back from Steve. Steve, thanks again for the ultra fast turn around time. Even USPS cooperated with early delivery both ways.

Got in a quick (QUICK!) 150 mile round trip from Casa Grande to Tortilla Flat, the closet twistys I could find and where couple of weeks ago I thought I had made a mistake buying the C14. Steve's MRP flash really lived up to the reviews! Was able to take all but a few curves in 3rd gear, even a couple where I thought I was way to slow.

No more surge after closing and getting back on the throttle! Worth every nickle just to fix this!

On the interstate portion of this ride... just awesome. And no tickets. :)
Took a few minutes to get used to the reduced engine braking but then realized that's it way better than it was.

Looking forward to the next ride! Maybe to see what kind of MPG I can squeeze out... maybe.

Status
Not open for further replies.