• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Back to the C14

Vfrider1

Hello all, old member back. I just picked up a 2014 last weekend. I’ve had two previous C14’s. 2008 and a 2010. The one I got today came with a COG keychain. This bike has already has all the farkles installed I could possibly want except for some tip over protection and an updated wind screen. Perhaps the member is still active? Picked this one up in Denver. Great to be back on the Connie! I live up in Bailey Colorado. Retired Air Force after 34 years…

John

CBE50E84-B615-423C-B2A5-231E4789EDA0.jpeg

Thank you for your service! A beautiful motorcycle you have yourself. I envy folks living in the mountain states - so much to see and so many great roads at your disposal.

Welcome back! Sharp, fast look'in Connie you have there ... As Greenie well said, "Thank you for your service!"