• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Bailey windscreen question

My Cee Bailey windscreen mounts right to the fairing just like the stock screen did. I don't think they make ones with a base like a Rifle or Madstad.

This is the one that was on it, I just didn’t take a good look on how the stock style screen would fit, thanks for the help

Attachments

• C8BECA5B-D007-4EA7-B235-6B1FBC3CBD37.jpeg
    C8BECA5B-D007-4EA7-B235-6B1FBC3CBD37.jpeg
    127.2 KB · Views: 84
That's a rifle base with a modified short rifle clear screen. That black base mounts in the stock screens mounting points. Well nuts if i remember correctly. Be careful not to over tighten, otherwise the screen WILL begin to spider at the screens holes.