• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

baja maps and travel books

wjinks

Road Bike
have good selection of maps, camping info,anything  needed to travel and camp baja. will send FREE you pay shipping. Some of this is hard to find. after 10 trips of 4-5 months I'm not going  back.

You did what? :eek:

OK.  This deserves a story or three in the Concourier.  If not that, then at least some bench racing (touring) at the next RTE. :)

only one trip was on a c-14 the rest were in a motorhome.  I'll be at the spring fling, just ask for Wayne.

wayne_jenkins_CT said:
only one trip was on a c-14 the rest were in a motorhome.  I'll be at the spring fling, just ask for Wayne.

But what if there's more than one Wayne? How about if I just come talk to you instead!  :))