• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Baldwin Motorbike Saddles Halloween Sale

Loren

Moped
Industry Vendor
We have some discounts coming from a couple of suppliers and thought I would pass along the savings to COG members. 

Sale runs until Oct 31, 2015.  Good for C10 or C14 seats. 

Thanks to all the rider's that took advantage of the Halloween sale!!

connie_rider said:
Loren builds great saddles. Jump on this!!!!

Ride safe, Ted

I'll second that! Mine required a couple of adjustments, but now it's the most comfortable saddle I've ever sat on. I rode all day for two consecutive days this past weekend in Arkansas and never once suffered even a hint of fanny fatigue. Thanks, Loren! You do great work!

Bigfoot_16 said:
connie_rider said:
Loren builds great saddles. Jump on this!!!!

Ride safe, Ted

I'll second that! Mine required a couple of adjustments, but now it's the most comfortable saddle I've ever sat on. I rode all day for two consecutive days this past weekend in Arkansas and never once suffered even a hint of fanny fatigue. Thanks, Loren! You do great work!

Baldwin Saddles are superlative and Loren's interaction makes it a top notch investment for riders who want the finest in comfort and quality.

Craig

A great saddle, built by a COG member, who is also an Industry Member in COG, and a guy that supports our rallies with gift certificates. What's not to like about Loren and his Baldwin saddles?
NOTHING.
I've had more than a few 1200 to 1500 mile days on his saddle. Just don't call it a seat to his face.
You're OK in my book Loren, and thanks for all you do for COG.

Oh golly gee shucks guys!! All I can says is thanks for putting your butts in our hands!  :)

I have a new Baldwin saddle now. Loren is great to deal with and makes a high quality seat.
I recently completed a cross country trip and his saddle made it possible for me to ride the first day for 19 hrs and 15 min, for 1425 miles. After a 5 hr nap, I was back on the bike and rode another 1000 miles. Then there was another 10 days of riding following these, two of which were also in the 1000 mile range. This ride was only possible with this great seat. Thanks Loren!

Sailor_chic said:
I have a new Baldwin saddle now. Loren is great to deal with and makes a high quality seat.
I recently completed a cross country trip and his saddle made it possible for me to ride the first day for 19 hrs and 15 min, for 1425 miles. After a 5 hr nap, I was back on the bike and rode another 1000 miles. Then there was another 10 days of riding following these, two of which were also in the 1000 mile range. This ride was only possible with this great seat. Thanks Loren!

You are a machine, Nicole, seat not withstanding! 1425 and 1,000 miles back to back!  :motonoises: :great: