• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Bar end weights?

rickey623

Hey guys, I’m looking into getting some bar end weights. I’ve seen the hvmp and murphs but seeing I’m on a budget and with a baby on the way I’m trying to either find cheap or make them myself. Any ideas?

I have a pair of hvmp black extra heavy bar end weights that I would be willing to sell for $65 shipped lower 48

Dale

Rideezdale said:
I have a pair of hvmp black extra heavy bar end weights that I would be willing to sell for $65 shipped lower 48

Dale
I ordered a set of grip puppies, if they don’t work I’ll give you a shout. Thanks everyone for the replies. Motor mounts are good, tires are round and balanced.

Kuryakin cruise control(throttle lock) in chrome with matching left side end weight in 7/8 superbike bars smooths out some of the buzz. Little things like the rivets holding your front fender to its frame being loose, allowing it to move, or too tight of a grip, or gloves without sufficient padding in the palm area, can all contribute to hand fatigue.