• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Barber Vintage Festival Registration

motocommuter

The Barber Vintage Festival COG registration is up:

If you are going, please register. We need a head count for dinner, also, if you are not going to eat dinner with us or not all three nights, please leave a comment here or contact me. We want to get a good idea of who is attending and when they are arriving so we can all camp together.

Randy and I will put together a dinner menu, probably a week or two prior to the event, but it will be similar to years past.

Dates are October 6 - 9, 2022, see COG registration for more info.

I tried to register but there are too many fields to fill in.. one field I cannot fill in is AMA .. so I cannot. I will be there and two friends.1660612145483.png

Ok, dinner menu is:
Thursday: burgers & brats
Friday: Chicken
Saturday: Pork Loin & Brisket
All with various sides.

My wife an I registered and plan to camp all 3 days with COG. We look forward to meeting you and seeing some great old motorcycles.
Ken and Paula Thompson

Kurt, I'd like to join in for Thursday and Friday nights supper please.
Working for the track so everything else is covered.
Thanks for all you and Randy do.

So, if you haven’t heard, while riding the TAT, I ran out of what little talent I had and had a low speed get off which broke my right Tibia & Fibula. So, needless to say I won’t be at Barber. Randy will be lead on the food. Mike Dionne has offered to pick up the chicken and pork.

My unfortunate issue can be someone’s gain, I do have several lot B camping passes and one 3 day pass, which Bill Goff is picking up from me. So if you were on the bubble, call Bill or me and arrange to join the fun.

Hi guys, I will be getting the camping passes this week so please let me know who needs them.
Bill Goff 470-214-2456

"The Show will go on!" Joking aside, a slight change in plans with Kurt now on the mend, but with the COG spirit we will have a great weekend.

Menu will remain basically the same.
Saturday: Pork
All with various sides.

As with any BVF, we will need people driving vehicles to bring some supplies to make the COG Village process smoother.
Water. Water is needed for the kitchen. Bulk water for cooking and cleaning.
Firewood. I will bring a small fire pit, but fire wood will be good to bring if you can.
Popups. I have a couple 10x10's, but the more the better.

Long range forecast is showing some good stuff! A chill is in the air already, so there is hope for cool evenings sitting around the fire.

"The Show will go on!" Joking aside, a slight change in plans with Kurt now on the mend, but with the COG spirit we will have a great weekend.

Menu will remain basically the same.
Saturday: Pork
All with various sides.

As with any BVF, we will need people driving vehicles to bring some supplies to make the COG Village process smoother.
Water. Water is needed for the kitchen. Bulk water for cooking and cleaning.
Firewood. I will bring a small fire pit, but fire wood will be good to bring if you can.
Popups. I have a couple 10x10's, but the more the better.

Long range forecast is showing some good stuff! A chill is in the air already, so there is hope for cool evenings sitting around the fire.
There is a potable water hydrant on top of the hill

Waiting to hear from Mike on the water damage he has just gotten home to.
I can bring water again and a Blackstone w/propane in case we need it as well as the table for it.
I probably wont be bringing firewood unless I can score some locally where I just moved to. So If I do find some, let's just call it extra fun for Phil.

Rick

I'll bring as much firewood as I can fit in the truck. Have a 5 gallon water jug full from storm prep also. Would you need another table Randy? Let me know what else you'll need by texting me.

Talked to Mike Last night. Looks like his plan is to stop buy Kurts to pick up Chicken and Pork.
He had a minor roof leaf otherwise house was fine. Camaro was a little under water but is drying out well.

Looks like there will be no muddy hill challenges this year.

Anyone interested in BeanBag Toss game?
Still have difficulty calling it cornhole

I’ll bring a pop-up. Randy, let me know what else I can bring. Getting a trailer for the scooter so should have plenty of room.

Table, firewood and water packed besides all my other crap needed for the Event. Yo Randy, anything else needed?
Bourbon and cigars have the front seat.

You and me both as I had to miss the last one. Glad you are excited about it, it is hard to explain unless you have been to one.