• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Barber Vintage Festival

If you snooze you lose on a lot B pass. The 3 day event pass never sells out, but you'll be sleeping someplace else other than with the best fed, biggest fire most fun group in the sea of humanity called lot B camping.
Heard from John and Jerry and they have both bought their tickets for this year. I'm looking forward to seeing my two friends, the three of us attending this starting with Vintage #2.
Kurt's been doing the heavy lifting on this event for years. Tell him thanks and buy him a beer when you see him.

Camping pass good from 11am on Thursday until 10am on Monday.
Four nights/not bad.
One year there were 6 of us sitting around a cooler trying to finish up all the cold beer left by other riders. I remember all sitting around that cooler in the middle of the empty field. That changed my opinion of some people for the better. Have to love frugal Coggers

Got my Tix first day on Sale. Just need to renew Museum membership for Turn9 Club.

Hopefully the field will be drier this year. If not guess we Get to see the scooter races