• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Bay Area revisited

MrSkydriver

Road Bike
Just thought I would try again to see if we have enough people in the area to do some informal rides.  I'm in Santa Rosa and am willing to ride an hour or so to anyplace to meet up for a ride.  Did a ride a couple weeks ago with Redwood Riders out of Santa Rosa (small group in SR).  3 of us went --  Santa Rosa to Calistoga - over Mt. St. Helena to Hidden Valley Lake - Butts Canyon Road to Pope Valley - Angwin back to Napa Valley - back through Calistoga to Santa Rosa.  It was a great ride, the weather was beautiful after it warmed up a little........... :motonoises:  Anyway, the point is I think we could get a few COGs to do some rides in the Bay Area.  I have yet to do a ride with more than 1 COG member.

Let's Ride  :great:

Gregg

BTW I'm leaving for San Antonio, TX tomorrow and will be back Friday (1/30-2/1)  will be looking at a C14 while I'm there. :motonoises:

Let me know If you want to put a ride together and I'll help you get it on the calendar.

Hey Gregg,
I'm interested. Only available on weekends and seems like half my time ends up being spoken for, but could probably carve out a few hours for a ride up the Peninsula or Point Reyes or ???

PM me if you put something on the calendar.

Thanks,
Dan