• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Beat The Summer Heat Social July 31 - August 02, 2020

Tom NWGA

Made it home after miles of curvy roads across North Georgia. Bonus was a friend staffs a brewery in Calhoun. Cold ones at the end of a long day were muchly appreciated.

gbike

Great social, this time I cut through the dragon and it was early and no traffic to worry about. So I beat the heat all the way home.

cragantler

Had a good yet short visit Friday. Great to meet and talk with you guys. Definitely going to have to put this on the calendar for a stay over.
Can’t remember who recommended it but signed up for the Bike Safe course in Columbus NC in August.
Thanks for the hospitality  :great: :great: :great:

Douglasjre

It was good seeing everyone, and some new guys. This place is very cool. The sound of the brook was nice to sleep to. Asheville is a cool city. Fun times all the way around.

ron203

Southeast Area Director
Nice ride through the Blue Ridge towns and forests, but it got hot down on 441. Great to see everyone.

motocommuter

Glad everyone had a good time, Kay, Kona and I had a great time. Good riding, good food, good friends = Good Times!!