• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Bell Star-Gobert-Medium-Excellent Condition

COGnosticator

I bought this helmet last June 2010.

This helmet has about 2000 miles on it, never dropped and there aren't any scratches or marks on it anywhere. It looks like new.  It comes with the clear shield, and the dark smoke shield, both are anti-fog shields.  This helmet flows air better than any helmet I have owned.  Why sell it you ask  :)  I bought a Schuberth C3 last year, and even though it didn't work, I still like the function of a flip front helmet because I wear glasses.  I have already ordered a Nolan N90, and hopefully that will work.  The Bell fit me great, it is a size medium.

It will come with that awesome helmet bag, plus the extra shield bag.  I have never used the helmet with the clear shield on it.  It also comes with an extra set of cheek pads.

I am asking $135 shipped in the lower 48, the dark smoke shield alone was $40.

Email me at cognosticator@yahoo.com if interested.  I do take paypal

medium.jpg

medium.jpg

medium.jpg