• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Bike Covers

wantabeach

Well my son and I have a 1992 and 2006 C10 Concours. What bike covers do folks favor around here?  Seems like Amazon has a few at reasonable prices around $75.  My son took his to college and it will be exposed to all the elements. I’ll keep mine in the garage but want to cover it in the garage and on the road.

Love to hear what others do. Nasty weather is around the corner.

All the best
Paul.

https://www.amazon.com/Resistant-Motorcycle-Waterproof-Polyester-Sportbikes/dp/B01HV9AMAK?crid=18ZZ02LD7SJ4N&keywords=nuzari+motorcycle+cover&qid=1539162310&sprefix=nuzari+m%2Caps%2C316&sr=8-2-fkmrnull&ref=sr_1_fkmrnull_2

This is the one I bought on amazon. I used it everyday when I could ride my bike to work. I work in a sometimes dusty environment and it did it a good job of keeping my bike pretty clean, of course it can't stop all of the dust from getting in but it really helps for sure. As far as keeping out the rain, I think it only rained twice on it and it did good those two times. I ride about 40 minutes to get to work and I don't wait, I hop off and immediately throw the cover on, I've never had an issue of the cover melting or burn marks or anything. I do try to put the passenger pegs down and push the cover away from the exhaust as much as possible. For me this is a good cover for the money.

This is a pic of my 2002 C10 with the cover on, I think I got the large but I would have to look to be sure. It's a little baggy but not to bad.

Attachments

• Motorcycle cover resized.jpg
    Motorcycle cover resized.jpg
    166.5 KB · Views: 138
Herbie said:
https://www.amazon.com/Resistant-Motorcycle-Waterproof-Polyester-Sportbikes/dp/B01HV9AMAK?crid=18ZZ02LD7SJ4N&keywords=nuzari+motorcycle+cover&qid=1539162310&sprefix=nuzari+m%2Caps%2C316&sr=8-2-fkmrnull&ref=sr_1_fkmrnull_2

This is the one I bought on amazon. I used it everyday when I could ride my bike to work. I work in a sometimes dusty environment and it did it a good job of keeping my bike pretty clean, of course it can't stop all of the dust from getting in but it really helps for sure. As far as keeping out the rain, I think it only rained twice on it and it did good those two times. I ride about 40 minutes to get to work and I don't wait, I hop off and immediately throw the cover on, I've never had an issue of the cover melting or burn marks or anything. I do try to put the passenger pegs down and push the cover away from the exhaust as much as possible. For me this is a good cover for the money.

Which size did you get?  I guess I can measure mine and get close but would like to know which one you got and get some feedback on how it fit.  Thanks!

I pulled my cover out to look at it and it's a XL, I guess I bought the bigger cover because I have a trunk and a taller Madstad windshield. It is a little baggy but its easy to put on. If you have a stock bike you might get away with a Large size, I think you can find sizing charts to go by. For my bike I like the size I have.

Attachments

• Connie3.jpg
    Connie3.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 130