• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Black Widow exhaust shipping?

hammerash

Any of you that have bought from them from their site (UK), can you tell me what the shipping time was and who delivered them-UPS, FedEx, USPS, other? I asked them, but all I got was 4-7 days, no carrier.

Thanks Steve. I don't recall ever getting DHL delivery and don't have account. May have to set one up to arrange pick up as sometimes schedules make it hard for deliveries, especially if require signature.

I do need to send you an email follow about the header. I DM you before.

well I ordered header Thursday night, very late. They would have gotten order Friday when they arrived for work. It was shipped and it arrived in Philadelphia UPS on Saturday morning. Due to me near Baltimore on Monday. Amazing!

well I ordered header Thursday night, very late. They would have gotten order Friday when they arrived for work. It was shipped and it arrived in Philadelphia UPS on Saturday morning. Due to me near Baltimore on Monday. Amazing!
Gotta love that.