• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

BLACKWATER MO RTE JULY 15

Rasmith

Andi’s Place Black Water MO July 15
106 Main St
Blackwater, MO 65322
https://www.yelp.com/biz/andis-place-blackwater

Meetup at Caseys General Store 24 hwy Buckner MO  Kickstands up @ 10am

Blackwater is a cool little Whistle Stop town that has been going through renovations over the past several years. They've done a great job to keep things looking 1800's. It's been a few years since I've been there so it will be interesting to see the changes and what new businesses are there.
There are several routes to get there. I'll be running up through Lexington then on down to Blackwater most likely. https://goo.gl/maps/SzuHG1URuv62
If anyone knows a better 2 hour or less route, let me know.

I'm planning on taking a test run out to Blackwater MO this weekend. Will send an email blast when I know for sure when I'm going. Have a few things up in the air right now that will impact my free time. As usual.

I'll update via email blast because typically that method reached the masses quicker.

If you're reading this and you did NOT get an email from me (happyrasmith@gmail.com) this morning, let me know if you want on the distribution list. All email addresses are kept confidential.

Rick

I've been wanting to meet you guys some time at Blackwater  but this date doesn't work for me.

ENJOY ! 

How was the test run? I did a slightly different ride this weekend.  :motonoises:

Should be there this Saturday. See you in Buckner.

It got a little warmer than expected but the low humidity and air conditioning made the ride very comfortable. Was hoping for a better showing but it's vacation season, yard work season, honey do season. At least a couple riders made a good enough excuse to get out for a few hours. I think one needed to throw a couple bags of mulch on the pillon. I might be mistaken. May have been railroad ties. Something to do with landscaping.

Yelp didn't let us down. Andy's food was very good and ample!.
Someone came in and ordered the double cheeseburger, the chef asked him if he was sure..LOL..Tom had the single and barely was able to finish it. Watching out for his girlish figure like me. I mean I'm looking out for mine. Not Tom's..whatever. I know how some of you knuckleheads think so I figured I'd beat you to the punch.

Our next ride is to St Joe for Cajun food on July 29..Not as far so hopefully we'll have more riders even if it's hot out.