• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Blog of my upcoming Colombia, Central America, and Mexico three month tour.

ADVTRACKER

Following. Maybe someday when I retire and get lucky with maintaining my health to do these type of trips. I'm quickly running out of "bucket list" places in North America to see so may have to start saving more aggressively. Good luck on your journey and look forward to hearing about the epic adventures.

Following. Maybe someday when I retire and get lucky with maintaining my health to do these type of trips. I'm quickly running out of "bucket list" places in North America to see so may have to start saving more aggressively. Good luck on your journey and look forward to hearing about the epic adventures.
Well, I'm retired and in poor health. But this will be my ninth trip to LATAM plus have done two to the Arctic Ocean. So if I can you can.

I will be following your adventures Joe!! You'll be back just in time for the National Rally in Canyonville, Oregon! Safe travels!

Look forward to reading your updates and hopefully viewing a few photos.
I'll never get to do your trip on my own...

Cecil

Have decided to quit the blog. Look for posts on COG Facebook site to follow.
Hello from Salento, Colombia.