• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Brake pedal extension.

kb9ndl

I have the lowered pegs and the highway pegs this moves things out so far that to hit my break I have to do it pigeon-toed which hurts my knee. I seen for other motorcycle such as BMWs you can buy brake pedal extensions. Has anyone seen one for a Concours?

I'm not aware of a brake pedal extension. When I lowered my pegs I also modified the brake pedal mechanism to fit the lowered pegs. You have to do some trimming so the brake pedal will be lower.

The AST peg lowering kit moves the assemblies down as a unit. Only adjustment needed is for the shifter linkage...

Thats for anyone else looking for a peg lowering kit thats hassle free...

Yeah I have adjusted it for height the problem is is the peg sits out farther than the brake does. So I have to pigeon-toe to hit the brake. Shouldn't have to do that break should be easy to get to. I have lowered pegs which pushes the peg out farther from the bike. I also have the highway pegs and their bracket sets behind the Peg's making them out even farther. If I could find a brake pedal extender or an adjustable brake pedal. That's what I'm looking for.