• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Brand New KIPASS ECU KIT (21175-0729) with 2 FOBS (With Receipt) $750 CDN

Misc59

Free Limited Trial
Free Limited Trial
Brand new in Kawasaki parts box...never used...KIPASS ECU Kit...Kawasaki part # 21175-0729...comes with 2 key blanks (one for each FOB) which are also extra...(Location Canada)

DC Concours said:
price too high.

Don't know where you looked for price, it seems to be a fine price, especially in Canadian Dollars....
$750 CDN = $552.57 USD

21175-0729 is the replacement number for the original 21175-0183....(which was '08-'09 model years)

and price on that here, from Ron Ayers is $1076.85 U.S.

Good luck with your sale

DC Concours said:
Because it's a 3rd the cost of a good running C10.  ;D

it's actually a great deal on that kit, I have an '08, and if I had a spare $600, I would buy that in a second, just to have.. like when "stuff" happens....

you clearly never read the 100 times someone comes here, after loosing both FOBS, and wants to ride their new /old bike... that they paid $5k for.....
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

0627cafc58af09dc57db255635378d7a.jpg

I should read the C14 threads more often. I know there has been issues with people buying a bike with only one key and cannot get another or has to buy a whole computer unit or something if his one key is lost. A dealer cannot program one from the VIN?? So stupid.

Brand new in Kawasaki parts box...never used...KIPASS ECU Kit...Kawasaki part # 21175-0729...comes with 2 key blanks (one for each FOB) which are also extra...(Location Canada)
I just paid about $1,200 for part number 21175-0729 PartZilla,com has it for about $80 less.