• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Brat Cooler-New Event-03/28/20

ZG/ZN Kim

Jeff Kerkow tried to organize a "NC Gathering" last April, but it  got snowed out.

I changed the name to something more appropriate, "The Brat Cooler".  Saturday March 28th we can gather, meet, BS and eat brats. The Brat House Grill, is  located in the Wisconsin Dells near I-94 and I-39. The event has been posted on the calendar.
Sometimes people just need a good a reason to dust off their ride and roll it out of the garage. Barring a snowstorm, see you there.

Edit: Added a link to your calendar event. :beerchug:

Moved the "Brat Cooler" up a week, gonna try to make it more challenging. It should be a March event anyway, to kick things off.

Count me in too Kim!  it's almost unfair as it's literally in my back door but I abhor driving in the Dells, especially on a bike but hey, I still don't have grip warmers!  :)

I am looking forward to this event, should/could be a good one. Wisconsin  can kickoff the season with the BC, and finish up with HFRO.
Anyway it got up to 50 deg F in SW Wisconsin yesterday, and the snow is receding. Hoping that my wife and I can make a reconnaissance run up to the Dells, and report.
Keep this event on your calendar, our only worries should be snow. Hopefully that virus thing goes away.

Well as many of you know, I am not necessarily a PC type of person. But I cannot with clear conscience allow the 1st annual Brat Cooler convene at a restaurant, less than 40 miles from the Wisconsin CV-19 hot spot.  I do worry about who we possibly would  take it home to. So this event has been canceled. We will try again next year.
Damn it, I really wanted to do this.

These are some unprecedented times, sucks the brat cooler was canceled but it’s probably best to err on the side of caution. Not sure how you can be politically correct about a pandemic.

After three years of membership this was going to be my first event. Be safe and healthy  everyone, I'll see yous at the next one

Mike, all I can say is maybe next year. But keep your eye on the calendar. There is a RTE in July on the east side of the state.
Today would have been the Brat Cooler, at 8:00 AM, mid-40's and sprinkles. Gonna get up to 50 by mid day. Would have been very doable.