• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Breakfast Run! Southern California Sunday, December 5th!

Motomaniac

COG Southwest Area Director
Jack Provda and I started the Breakfast Run that we ride almost every Sunday many months ago. So I thought why not put it on the Calendar for a reminder for other riders in the area to please join in! Plus it looks like we are busy in the Southwest planning rides! The Calendar version is the first Sunday of each month. This the second BR coming up this Sunday, December 5th. at 8:30am breakfast and then KSU at 9:30am. We usually have breakfast but if you only want to ride that's great too! I hope we have many riders participate in this really fun ride! It's not an all day ride....we usually are home by 1-2pm. Register on the Event Calendar which has all the information you need. See you all soon! :cool: (y)

Last edited:
Terrific ride and breakfast today! Kind of cool and foggy in the early morning but warmed up nicely in the late morning and early afternoon. Roads were pretty clear and we enjoyed another "spirited" Breakfast Run! Riders today were Jack, Jeff, Norm, Ted and myself. We also had a friend of Ted's join us for breakfast but did not ride. I believe his name was Ralf. Ted will make any corrections. Great guy! :) Hopefully next time he'll ride! Here are a few pictures from today!

Attachments

• BR 14.jpg
    BR 14.jpg
    196 KB · Views: 126
  • BR 15.jpg
    BR 15.jpg
    163.9 KB · Views: 121
  • BR 16.JPG
    BR 16.JPG
    199.1 KB · Views: 114
  • BR 17.JPG
    BR 17.JPG