• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Bridgeday Weekend 2021 Oct 15-18

gsjay

Bridge Day is the largest single day event in West Virginia! Come and watch the Jumpers! www.officalbridgeday.com

Ride your own plan or join up with others. Lots of ADV riding in the area. And the Roads are GREAT!
- Jason Kaplitz (aka gsjay)

Lodging
We'll be staying at the Mineral Springs Motel in Webster Springs, WV, phone (304) 847-5305. The motel is in a great location, with food, beer & gas nearby. Also a fire Ring and BBQ grill. Rooms are nice and roomy.

I put this event on here every year................an Pittsburgh Clem is the ONLY COGGER that shows up.
What the deal? Don't like WV?
Worried about riding home in the Snow like we did 2 years ago?
jason
cog 32

This link worked for me...

Unfortunately it's 9 hours from home for me, and not an adjacent state if the covid stuff is still going on then.

Last edited: