• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Bun Cooler 2016 REMINDERS -- Please Read!

Tigger

Moped
:-\  REMINDER:  Deadlines approaching  :-\

:pokestick: Registration will remain open through Wednesday May 11th, however after NOON, Friday, April 29, you will have to select from the menu for the banquet and apparel prices go up by $5.00/item and will be shipped directly to your home instead.  :a102:  https://cog.memberize.net/clubportal/EventDisplayNew.cfm?clubID=1328&EventID=221182

Please remember to make sure your profiles are updated when you register so that Glena doesn't have to play a guessing game. Real name (if different from Forum name), phone number, email address and your home town are appreciated!

From Jim:  :sign0085: "There are people that have reserved a room but haven't registered yet.  Plus there are people that we hear are coming but haven't registered yet. Please get registered. We need the information for the meal count as well as Glena getting the name tags made. You will have to deal with her if you show up and didn't register and you don't want to have to do that. In addition, she won't give you any cookies. :-[ "

From Glena:  :103:
"Any of you that will be in the area on Thursday May 12, are invited to our house for a barbeque. We live about 15 miles east of Lewiston and about an hour west of Kamiah. right off of Highway 12. We will be glad to give out directions, if needed.  I only ask that you give me some advance notice so I know how much food to prepare.  :1rij: Besides needing to get the name tags done, I have a few other things planned, other than baking cookies, that I need actual numbers for. Thanks in advance, for your help."

Get registered today!  We are looking forward to seeing you -- we still need a few more folks to break our attendance record!!!
>:D  :08:

:campfire:

Jim and I have discussed it, and we're planning a wedgie tree for those who don't register and show up unannounced.  So if you want to be an ornament, don't register and we'll hang you from the tree by your skivvies.  >:D

Charlie_Gary_NWAD said:
Jim and I have discussed it, and we're planning a wedgie tree for those who don't register and show up unannounced.  So if you want to be an ornament, don't register and we'll hang you from the tree by your skivvies.  >:D
I'm registered so I'm golden (to a point with these shenanaginsters) but I have 2 gig's in my camera for covering the wedgie tree. This may be a new tradition!

Last year we had 62 attend. So far this year, we have 53 registered from 10 states and 2 Canadian provinces. Last year Kari and I were thinking with so many people coming from so many different places, it might be nice if everyone mapped out their favorite ride from their home state. If they could email them to me, (glenasherman33@gmail.com) I could print them off and make a packet of rides for everyone. Just a suggestion.  Any comments?????

Here is my route to the Bun Cooler :

eastwest_zps3qfozigc.jpg

BunCooler2_zpswcojy86e.jpg

Woo Hoo!  We are getting closer to an attendance record, BASED ON REGISTRATIONS.... 59!

Come on those of you still sitting on the fence . . . We have a great time at the Bun Cooler.  Don't miss out.

See you there :)

Kari

Mortech said:
Just hoping the weather is good , camping no matter what

Jim said he ordered good weather..... if it rains - blame him  :great:

The long range forecast is looking promising for no rain and a little cooler - perhaps in the mid to upper 60's as of now on Saturday with 0% chance of rain.

I checked three different weather sites and they all say in the low 80's! Lows in the 50's. No rain. :)

gsun said:
I checked three different weather sites and they all say in the low 80's! Lows in the 50's. No rain. :)

I can live with that kind of weather.  :clap:

gsun said:

INDEED the forecast continues to change --- for the better.  All the more reason for people to quit "thinking about it" and get registered! :)

The more the merrier!    :06:

:dance: Kari