• FORUM NAME - If you are a COG Member and your user name does not match your name in the old forum or you just want a new one, you can now change it on your own. Read the Details Here

• If you are a current COG Member or Forum Subscriber and this is your first visit to our new site and forum, please go to www.concour.org and follow the instructions at the top of the page to activate your account and gain access to your site and forum.
  • Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Bun Cooler 2019?

OMoaC

Stubby said:
Old Man on a Connie said:
Old Man on a Connie said:
Stubby said:
Jim_Sherman_ID said:
You can register that day, but we can't guarantee there will be food. We can check with the caterer and see if they have enough food that morning. We wouldn't charge you for the food if there isn't enough.

Thanks Jim, I just won't know till after this weekend if I can come? I'll take my chances with dinner.
I'll share for a price.
BTW Owen has a cabin and is looking for a roomie if needed. Hope to CU Stubbs.

I have a place in town ( just in case ). Test rides this weekend to see if my legs are any shorter OMC  :-\ :??:
Poop. I thought Owen wasn't looking. Best of Stubbs and hope to CU. Go Go Gadget shoes!  :beerchug:

cbxbob

Jim and Glenna, I won't be attending again this year (Ostio Arthritis in my hands and other complications) If anyone shows up and needs a meal they are welcome to mine. The shirt can be figured out later (I'll happily pay to ship)  I'm sad I won't be seeing everyone and will miss the fun, but it is what it is.
Bob.

Tim R

Staff member
I think we had that number for the 25th. One of the Sherman's will know.

56taskforce

And to think there are some posting like the COG is dying ::) just why I say stop worrying about what COG isn't open your eyes and take a look at what it is...... :)

tdbru

looking forward to seeing you all at the BC this year.  it's been a disastrous last 5 years and i'm looking forward to being there again. (didn't realize it's been 5 years already!!!)

-Brian

arrowlane

I need a little bit of help here. Does anyone know where the following people are from?

Connie Brauning
Mark Brauning
Elizabeth Calacal
Ethan Riley
Jesal Oderdra
Ladd Cooker
Ron Lauder

They are non-members so their is no profile and they are not in the membership handbook. I would really hate to have to spend so much time tracking people down that I don't have time to bake cookies. :) Thanks for your help.

Glena

56taskforce

Ladd Crooker and Ethan Riley are friends of mine. Ladd is from Mill Creek, WA. and Ethan is from Lacey, WA.

gsun

COG# 9127 CDA# 560
Ron and Elizabeth (Liz) are my friends. They live in Irvines Landing, BC. That's near Pender Harbour if that helps! Hope this frees up some baking time!!  :)

OMoaC

Jim_Sherman_ID said:
I need a little bit of help here. Does anyone know where the following people are from?

Connie Brauning
Mark Brauning
Elizabeth Calacal
Ethan Riley
Jesal Oderdra
Ladd Cooker
Ron Lauder

They are non-members so their is no profile and they are not in the membership handbook. I would really hate to have to spend so much time tracking people down that I don't have time to bake cookies. :) Thanks for your help.

Glena
Jim? Your baking? 4/20 was a couple weeks ago.  :)

arrowlane

Thanks Grant and Gregg. This is just what I needed and I appreciate your help.  Now I can finish up the name tags and will have time for baking.  As for you, Mark, you should know that Jim doesn't even know where the oven is, much less how to use it.

arrowlane

Not that I know of. You can get a good breakfast in most of the small towns. Elk City has a good breakfast at the cafe with the gas station. Kooskia has breakfast at the cafe on the right when you come into town. There is also a bakery in Kamiah.

red fox

... will be missing this year's Bun Cooler, illness.  Have fun.
Hope several people post up activity photos (... and not hosted via FBook).
My 2 bed motel room is cancelled; KoA is to call the 4 person wait list Tuesday AM.

TimR said:
The bakery in Kamiah has "bacon" bread and is a good place to eat.

Agree to both counts. 

marv

Tricycle
Is there any one in the Portland metro area that is going to do a one day to Kamiah on thursday, weather permitting? If the weather holds, If not I will lay up in Walla Walla, but I'm hoping for dry roads. 

Gumby

Staff member
There should be another room available at the KOA. Jay (ZG) cannot make it this year, life happens. :truce:

OMoaC

Gumby said:
There should be another room available at the KOA. Jay (ZG) cannot make it this year, life happens. :truce:
I call BS and navel gazing. Tell him I'm pissed. Will miss his aroma.  :beerchug:

tlr-boise

Jim and all,

Will miss the BC this year.  Sorry!

Just cancelled my room reservation, so room 201 is available.  So is my dinner.

Jim, if I need to do anything to settle up with you all, let me know.  I ordered a t-shirt, so if you need it for somebody else, go ahead and just give it to them, and I don't mind paying for it anyway.

Hope to see you next year!

Jesal

Jim_Sherman_ID said:

Connie Brauning
Mark Brauning
Elizabeth Calacal
Ethan Riley
Jesal Oderdra
Ladd Cooker
Ron Lauder

Glena

Hi Glena
I'm a member (#3157), and I'm in the most recent handbook. I updated my forum profile just now. I'm from Calgary.
Cheers
Jesal Odedra

56taskforce

If someone needs it there will be another meal available, my friend Ethan had to bail. ::)

SidecarKen

Just called the motel. Rain storm last night.  knocked trees down, and they hope for power within the hour.  Glad that is out of the way.  we may get a bit wet, but we will have great riding temps.

56taskforce

Gumby said:
Ya, I am a girl. :truce:

What a shame we are going to have to paint that pretty VFR pink and pull his man card LOL

56taskforce

Wait I am confused I thought you said Jay wasn't going to make it???? So what are you bringing his bike in the back of a truk???

SteveJ

Gumby said:
Ya, I am a girl. :truce:

Yer in big trouble iff'n sailorchick sees this, just sayin'.

Y'all have fun out there. I'm enjoying those new gloves that I won last year.

OMoaC

So very Proud of the NW Bun Cooler participants. Auction raised $463 dollars for OTP. Coggers are frugal but they ain't cheap. Thank you all!

ZG/ZN Kim

Just got back to Wisconsin(Wednesday, 4:00 PM CDT). No issues everything fine, just under 4300 miles.  This year's Bun Cooler for my wife and myself, was like a trip to Alaska, without leaving the lower 48 states. We rode through everything, and you better have the gear. I would like to say, if you like to ride and have a sense of adventure, the Bun Cooler is  destination for you.
We rode just under 700 miles on Sunday-- luckily. Monday, We left Buffalo, Wy headed to Casper. Temperature at freezing(+2/-2 deg F). Snow standing in the passing lane on the bridges. Easy after that, 35 deg F, and rain all the way into central Nebraska.
Would I do it again, Yup, already thinking about it.

Thanks everyone.

SteveJ

ZG/ZN Kim said:
Just got back to Wisconsin(Wednesday, 4:00 PM CDT). No issues everything fine, just under 4300 miles.  This year's Bun Cooler for my wife and myself, was like a trip to Alaska, without leaving the lower 48 states. We rode through everything, and you better have the gear. I would like to say, if you like to ride and have a sense of adventure, the Bun Cooler is  destination for you.
We rode just under 700 miles on Sunday-- luckily. Monday, We left Buffalo, Wy headed to Casper. Temperature at freezing(+2/-2 deg F). Snow standing in the passing lane on the bridges. Easy after that, 35 deg F, and rain all the way into central Nebraska.

Thanks everyone.

Cool. Didja go to Elk City?

Gumby

Staff member
ZG/ZN Kim said:

Thanks everyone.
Glad y'all made it home, it was a good time spending the weekend with you and Sue and the rest of the BC crew. :beerchug: