• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Bun Cooler - Anybody arriving early

ping jockey

throwing this out to the COGSW croud. I'm planning on doing a SS1K on the 12th. Hoping to arrive in Kamiah around 8-9 PM, leaving San Diego around 4am-ish. What i'm looking for would be a finish witness, so if anybody going to be up there  :) lets see if we can meet up.

I'm arriving on the 12th (hope to be checked in to the hotel NLT 6:00pm) and would be happy to serve as witness. I'll update my room number here once I get checked in.

For those that have attended in the past ... what's the WiFi and/or cell phone service like at the hotel?

Braz... some are arriving early Thurs at the Sherman's for a BBQ

Braz said:
I'm arriving on the 12th (hope to be checked in to the hotel NLT 6:00pm) and would be happy to serve as witness. I'll update my room number here once I get checked in.

For those that have attended in the past ... what's the WiFi and/or cell phone service like at the hotel?

Ping Jockey ... if you still need a witness, feel free to stop by the room. My 2005 gold Connie is parked right at my door (the only Connie I see so far in the hotel section). 

hey Braz

i totally blanked on getting you the paperwork, thanks for the follow up. depending on what the IBA folks say i may want to send you the papers and well finish up that way.

Craig

I looked for after the dinner but couldn't find you in the dark. If the IBA folks are happy with me signing after the fact, just let me know and we can work out the details.