• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Bun cooler breakfast on Saturday.

SidecarKen

Since the motel is not serving breakfast, I checked out some restaurants on line. The hub bar and grill has good prices, and can accommodate a group of us on Saturday morning. It's nice to let them know if a group is coming in so they staff accordingly. We could get in and out in a timely order...

I called the motel last week and they said do to covid they would not be serving food. Today, however, I called and was told hard boiled eggs, rolls, and waffles, basic cold continental breakfast. So a hot breakfast sounds a lot better. I was going to bring my electric skillet and make egg scramble but the prices at the hub looks good.

I just called, and the nice young lady said they didn't even have the continental breakfast. I wonder if it matters who you talk to, as to what answer you get?

Chris

I just called, and the nice young lady said they didn't even have the continental breakfast. I wonder if it matters who you talk to, as to what answer you get?

Chris
Girl I talked to had allergies(I hope) kept sniffling. Said this weekend would be first weekend.

Girl I talked to had allergies(I hope) kept sniffling. Said this weekend would be first weekend.
Just called again, and was told" like you can go up and ask Christie in the morning and, and like she will make you somthin. Like talk to her in the morning. She's like the owner, and like she can make you somthin.....". Then in said there will be about 30 of us. "And she said talk to Christy in the morning.

Just called again, and was told" like you can go up and ask Christie in the morning and, and like she will make you somthin. Like talk to her in the morning. She's like the owner, and like she can make you somthin.....". Then in said there will be about 30 of us. "And she said talk to Christy in the morning.
I have made a slot for ten at the hub. I figured ten was a good number.

So I come here hoping to find some pics from this year's Bun Cooler, since I missed it, and the only post is about a gay country western bar.

???????

:rolleyes: šŸ˜ƒ