• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Bun Cooler Door Prizes

charlie gary

"Special" Assistant to the NWAD
Are you sitting on the fence, wondering if you'll actually register and show up to the best party thrown by COG on an annual basis?  Maybe this will help you decide to do something good with your life.  We always give door prizes, but this year we're getting crazy.  Someone is going to walk away with enough gift card buying power to put premium tires on a motorcycle.  What's better than winning a set of tires at the Bun Cooler?  Not having to carry them home, that's what!  This will be the first prize given to ensure everybody has their ticket in the bucket when the winning ticket is pulled.  be there, or be sad. :))

Sounds like I need to make sure and pack the ROK Straps that I "won" as a door prize at last year's Volcano Run to tie down my share of the booty!  :great:

Absolutely!  Best part of that is you have to accompany the straps in order for them to get here.  :great:

2linby said:
Charlie  I have a couple door Prizes to add to the boo tay!  If that ok?

Bob, it's okay until I learn the boo tay is mine and the prizes are inserted with great force.  :-\