• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Bun Cooler room mate wanted

Tim R

My normal room mate has an event with some other old friends which interferes with the Bun Cooler dates. So if someone is thinking about attending the B/C but doesn't have lodging yet I have an open spot. This room is located on the bottom floor on the end closest to the office and hopefully the restaurant. Good parking in front of the door.

As the title says the room has been filled. 

Never Mind. The  Roommate had to back out because something came at the last minute. So there is an open spot for those who dare.  Tim 

Jim_Sherman_ID said:
You might ask Mark about Judy.
She won't be back from Europe until June. In the meantime I am supporting Charlie on the couch.  ;) :beerchug:

Sorry but Judy would not be welcome.  :32: Too much hanging around with somewhat questionable people.  :loco:  1/2 Room still available for some brave soul.

TimR said:
Sorry but Judy would not be welcome.  :32: Too much hanging around with somewhat questionable people.  :loco:  1/2 Room still available for some brave soul.
And I think her CC is maxed. So much for the platinum card.

I still have space available in a chalet just down the road if there is anyone having trouble finding a room.
Ninja Breadman a friend of his and I are making plans on meeting up around North Bend for breakfast and the ride to the event. Any ideas for the breakfast meeting place and or anyone else want to join us???

In years past a group has met me at Bob's Café at 90 and 17. Easy on easy off. Or something like that. handy since we went south on 17. Lunch was at the Starbuck marina for a couple of reasons. A gas pump with alcohol free premium to feed the Connies and a restaurant with bacon heavy BLT's to feed the people for those who need a bacon fix. Of course they have other things if not in the mood for bacon. From there it's a short trip to 12 which goes all the way in to Lewis and Clark.

My room is still open.   

TimR said:
In years past a group has met me at Bob's Café at 90 and 17. Easy on easy off. Or something like that. handy since we went south on 17. Lunch was at the Starbuck marina for a couple of reasons. A gas pump with alcohol free premium to feed the Connies and a restaurant with bacon heavy BLT's to feed the people for those who need a bacon fix. Of course they have other things if not in the mood for bacon. From there it's a short trip to 12 which goes all the way in to Lewis and Clark.

My room is still open. 

Are you planning on meeting up with us Tim???

For those who don't know about Judy. Judy is a blow up doll who spent time with Charley, and got passed to Mark. Mark took Judy to Europe when he went over the pond last year. I believe Judy stayed in Europe.  Just a little friendly bantering between friends. So now you know the reason for no chance of Judy hanging around. 

TimR said:
For those who don't know about Judy. Judy is a blow up doll who spent time with Charley, and got passed to Mark. Mark took Judy to Europe when he went over the pond last year. I believe Judy stayed in Europe.  Just a little friendly bantering between friends. So now you know the reason for no chance of Judy hanging around.
I foresee Judy being deflated and hidden in your luggage before you leave the button cooler :)) :)) :))

Grant said:
I still have space available in a chalet just down the road if there is anyone having trouble finding a room.
Ninja Breadman a friend of his and I are making plans on meeting up around North Bend for breakfast and the ride to the event. Any ideas for the breakfast meeting place and or anyone else want to join us???

Breakfast at Twede's Cafe in North Bend is pretty good.  I won't be there as I'm looking forward to a southern route this year.

Old Man on a Connie said:
TimR said:
gsun's roomy bailed on him so we joined forces.
Watch out for Tims toe nails. He scratches. Charlie told me.  :) ;)

:eek: TMI OMC, TMI...

See you clowns in a couple weeks, safe travels everyone!

TimR said:
Oh yeah? I heard OMC shoots foul broadsides during the night.  ;)

He just needs to know not to start anything he doesn't want me to finish.  :pokestick:

Due to circumstances beyond control, I have half a room available again if someone needs it.  All that other crap My good friend OMC brought up can be disregarded.

One night has already been paid for so one night would be split to get both days. hardly seems fair doesn't it. It wasn't mentioned but my guess is a banquet meal has already been paid for. If someone is sitting on the fence here is your chance.  Tim