• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Bun Cooler rooms

arrowlane

I've been camping in the desert in AZ and out of touch. I called the resort today and got the room rates. We get a 10% discount. It is first come on the rooms and cabins they blocked out for us.

A room with 2 queens is $69.89
                  1 king is $59.89
a small cabin is $98.99
The larger cabins run $109.89 - 119.99
Camping is $19.99

The resort phone is 208-935-2556.

I can't do registration yet because I have to get hold of the guy to do the banquet like last year. I'll get a hold of him when I get back in early March and then get the registration set up. The date is the 3rd weekend of May. Most of you will be coming in on Fri., which is the 17th.

I call BS. You've been on a island enjoying sunshine and scuba diving. Glenna sold you out.

The last day for the 10% room discount is Feb. 28th
I just call and was told a lot of people had not put a deposit down for the discount :beerchug:

You do have to make a deposit to reserve a room. They will release the room if you don't.

I'm home again and will be working on getting everything set up for registration.

I reserved a room and they didn't want a deposit because it was part of a block of rooms for COG. Said just to pay on arrival.

I guess new management has new procedures. They called me last year and I had to contact some people about making a deposit.

Called and reserved a room, just now.  Deposit for a double queen room totaled $77 and change, on my Mastercard.

Got the discount, no problem, and Denny, who answered my call, was well aware of our group.

See you all May 17th!

I'm winding things up so I can get registration up. We will have the same caterer and meal as last year. I ordered sunshine again this year.

Jim_Sherman_ID said:
I'm winding things up so I can get registration up. We will have the same caterer and meal as last year. I ordered sunshine again this year.
Which day just so I know.