• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Bun Cooler

arrowlane

Those of you planning to come to the Bun Cooler this year need to make reservations at the Lewis-Clark Resort. I talked to them and they said rooms are filling fast. It is the third weekend in May, which is the 18-19. Information is already on the Calendar of events in the Northwest.

Jim_Sherman_ID said:
Those of you planning to come to the Bun Cooler this year need to make reservations at the Lewis-Clark Resort. I talked to them and they said rooms are filling fast. It is the third weekend in May, which is the 18-19. Information is already on the Calendar of events in the Northwest.
Who's planning this SWester's? OMC endorsed. Cannot be beat. Just ask anyone who's been. Great roads, Great People, Great Times. Plan a 4 or 5 day event. ID is a well kept secret spot of COG NW area. They don't let everyone come play. We have an annual pass 'cause were good folk too. Just come prepared for whatever Ma nature my throw at ya. Part of the fun. I'll be there to enjoy Glena's cookies and Kari's hi jinx.

Have to see how i heal up ( 1 down 1 to go )? :truce:  I dont mind staying in town its a quick trip. Working on a few more from UT.