• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

bun cooler

marv

Is there any date set for the bun cooler registration? I have my room reserved, and that's about it.

He was asking about the date for registration, not the BC. I'm asking as well.

I'm sure registration will open sometime in April. Last year Apparel and Banquet cut off was May 7th. In other words if you wanted a TEE shirt and something to eat at the banquet you should of had your registration and choices in by May 7th. Not saying it will be the same this year but rather an idea of what happened last year.

Like everyone else, I'm ready for spring and the Bun Cooler. Tim    :mad:

Jim, is down south and doesn't get back till March, so after he gets back and works out the meal $ we can set it up
Bruce

I bet Jim is a little warmer down there. And Hi Bruce.    :)  Thanks for the heads up.

Is there anyone in the Portland metro area that will be driving to the 2019 Bun cooler, Ya I know. I have a high dollar drone that I would like to have in Kamiah for aerial photos of the group. 

marv said:
... will be driving to the 2019 Bun cooler ...
I have a high dollar drone that I would like to have in Kamiah...

This sounds so cool, thanks - I hope you find someone driving there. 
But if you've saved the original shipping box, it might be <more> convenient to just UPS ship it.

Just talked to Keith. Think Russ is in. Thinking about coming back the east side of Lolo through Jackson hole and Idaho Falls. Got the time? Throw in another day and do Yellowstone?

Once again it looks like I want make the Bun Cooler. Last year my Alaska trip interfered, this year that little OTP thing is in the way. So the Swiss Alps, Stelvio Pass win out this time.  :motonoises: Anyway I was really looking forward to this even though I've ridden that area a few times. Was already making some loose plans to meet up with a n/c member in CO. Ride a few days around there, then head up.

Maybe next year.  :)

Just Cliff said:
Once again it looks like I want make the Bun Cooler. Last year my Alaska trip interfered, this year that little OTP thing is in the way. So the Swiss Alps, Stelvio Pass win out this time.  :motonoises: Anyway I was really looking forward to this even though I've ridden that area a few times. Was already making some loose plans to meet up with a n/c member in CO. Ride a few days around there, then head up.

Maybe next year.  :)
Better you betchya. :beerchug:

marv said:
Is there anyone in the Portland metro area that will be driving to the 2019 Bun cooler, Ya I know. I have a high dollar drone that I would like to have in Kamiah for aerial photos of the group.
I am planning on bringing a drone as well with two there we should have some pretty nice film footage this year.  :beerchug: