• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

C-10 / GPZ-900 / Top Gun Project bike

connie_rider

It appears that this bike may be available again.
I'm trying to contact the guy that now has it.

BUILD ALBUM:

It was running but has gunked up carbs from setting.
I think it is still in Arizona.

I want it BAD, but have to many projects already. {and it's soooo far away}
So, spreading the word.. Anyone interested?

Ride safe, Ted

Last edited:
I just talked to Jim and the bike "IS" available, It's located in Phoenix Arizona, & will go for "free" to someone that has a "good home" for it.
By "Good home" we're asking that someone doesn't just pick it up and sell it.
ie; We'd like to see it go to someone in the Loop so we can see it on the road again.

NOTE: He said the bike has a rough idle, but runs great when you wind it up.

If your interested (or know someone that is) contact me and I'll give you Jim's Email address.

Ride safe, Ted

Oh Ted, you are sooooooo tempting me. I owned a Ninja 1000 of this vintage "back in the day" and I know the drive train well. The Phoenix area is a 10 hour round trip and I have a suitable trailer, so you really have me thinking about it.

Not to mention I am about to take down the bonus room this winter in my third garage stall so that I have more room for my Connie and any future friends.

BUILD ALBUM:

Ride safe, Ted
Ted,

Give Airmonger a call...he is in talks with Jim now...

CRocker

Kicking things around. The reality is I'll have a full set of 06 body work in the spring. More likely than not, I will use it to put the bullet back on the road.

I understand that. Would be a long trip to get the ZG/GPZ-1000, but it needs a home.
Is anyone interested?
It's a great price too.
FREE!

Ride safe, Ted

I understand that. Would be a long trip to get the ZG/GPZ-1000, but it needs a home.
Is anyone interested?
It's a great price too.
FREE!

Ride safe, Ted

I am... actually I'd been interested since the last time that sweet ride was looking for a new home.
I'm in KC, and time and distance doesn't seem to align properly for this adventure this time of the year.... but I'd be interested in paying for shipping the bike here if that option was available.

I don't know the answer to your question about " if that option was available".
But, I can send you his Email and you could discuss with him?

Ride safe, Ted

BUILD ALBUM:

Ride safe, Ted
That's a beautiful bike!

I haven't heard from the guy that picked it up lately. I'll try to contact him for a progress report. Last I heard, he had it running and was doing a little (neighborhood} rides to check it out.

Ride safe, Ted