• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

C 14 parts

cuda

Someone I know let a friend take a spin...

"I have a black 2012 C14 in parts "2500 miles on it" that I will take $2500.00 for everything if you know someone needing it (no frame, one bag, one side panel, good tank, front end, tail section, complete motor, complete drive line, forks, wheels, instrument cluster, bars "all still good"). I let a friend borrow it a few years ago and he discovered his limits on it"

or offer not mine.

Someone will ask for pictures of what you have for sale, might as well put them in the ad and avoid having 15 people ask.

The guy lives north of Daytona Beach FL

I will contact him, from another forum.

He said he does not want to ship.

Cuda, u killing us here...lol. what side is the damaged side. How about getting ur friend to send u some pics that u can post for him. Im in south georgia and would be extremely interested but uou havent given me/us much to go on...

Hell i even started a conversation with you u havent responded too....