• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

C-14 Stock Exhaust

dragunslayer

Well I know this is a longshot but I figured I would see if anyone needed a Stock exhaust system or should I say muffler. I just upgraded to a Delkevic. If you’re interested make me an offer most importantly you cover the shipping. Exhaust came off a 2015 model and has roughly 5k on it. Few rubs from previous owner, but still in good to excellent shape. You can message me for pics if you are interested.

Last edited:
Not trying hijack the thread, but if anybody else is looking for a stock exhaust east of the Mississippi. I have one from my 2010. Im just outside savannah georgia. Just pay postage from guyton georgia 31312..

Not trying hijack the thread, but if anybody else is looking for a stock exhaust east of the Mississippi. I have one from my 2010. Im just outside savannah georgia. Just pay postage from guyton georgia 31312..
Sure you are, I mean you come in here and offer yours for postage. I am not sure what else to call it other than trying to hijack a thread.

Lol...im guessing u havent been on here much, cuz u would know u have to practically give these things away.. heck folks even balk at just paying shipping cuz of the dam weight and size if the box... remember its all one piece !!!

Besides i was only trying to help anyone on the east coast..shipping costs...!!!

Lol...im guessing u havent been on here much, cuz u would know u have to practically give these things away.. heck folks even balk at just paying shipping cuz of the dam weight and size if the box... remember its all one piece !!!

Besides i was only trying to help anyone on the east coast..shipping costs...!!!
Believe me, i know what it is like unloading these parts. At 55 and 20+ years of riding this is not my first rodeo. That is exactly why I suggested and offer.
Honestly I have become more of a stalker on forums as I have found most people or groups I have ridden with do not have basic riding rules. I am all for having fun, but when shit happens and someone crashes and you have a set of rules on whats to happen you need to follow them. If not I am done riding with them. I am the kind of rider that does not leave one behind just for my own enjoyment.

Back on point,

Thanks for the reply, but as stated, the shipping cost is what makes this a moot point. I'm in SoCal and I suppose I'll have to continue using this Two Bros slip-on for now.

Good luck and carry on.

Back on point,

Thanks for the reply, but as stated, the shipping cost is what makes this a moot point. I'm in SoCal and I suppose I'll have to continue using this Two Bros slip-on for now.

Good luck and carry on.
Your choice, guess I should have stated that this would be shipped FED EX at government rates, which are usually way cheaper than what you or me can get when shipping as a private citizen.

I have a stock exhaust that I just dug out of the attic. I sure wish someone would just come and take it so I wouldn't have to move it. Maybe I will get lucky and someone will steal it out of the back of my truck when I stop for gas.😁😅

If the catalyst honey comb is in their it is worth 10 to 15 bucks just for that piece. Last year I de-catted and shortened 2 ZX-10 pipes like that and the local scrapper paid that much. Might be fun to get the skinny wheel out and do a post mortem on one just to see?

On my 2008 the honey comb catalyst is in the head pipe I gutted, shortened and installed a cherry bomb in mine. Nothing but steel and fiberglass insulation matt inside.