• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

C-14 Stock parts for sale

2andblue

COG Executive Director
Zero wrong with any of the below stock parts.

Rear Shock with Adjuster - not blown out just replaced with Penske

Muffler - not a mark, replaced with Full AreaP

Headers with O2 sensors - not a mark, replaced with Full AreaP

Windshield - Replaced first year of ownership, no major markings (Windshield Sold)

Parts are not doing me any good - Any reasonable offer takes all or part of the grouping. You pay shipping from 19095

Last edited:
Pictures with any of these parts? Also what year of bike did this come off? Just asking as you'll get this already...

Zero wrong with any of the below stock parts.

Rear Shock with Adjuster - not blown out just replaced with Penske

Muffler - not a mark, replaced with Full AreaP

Headers with O2 sensors - not a mark, replaced with Full AreaP

Windshield - Replaced first year of ownership, no major markings

Parts are not doing me any good - Any reasonable offer takes all or part of the grouping. You pay shipping from 19095
how much for the windshield?

Pictures with any of these parts? Also what year of bike did this come off? Just asking as you'll get this already...

Robertv thank you for the bump -

Parts came off a 2017, I purchased new from showroom summer 2018:
  1. Windshield has seen half a season ~ 8K-9K miles. Picture attached.
  2. Exhaust was replaced fall 2019, has a little over one season, no marks, can upload some pics in coming day.
    Attached C8B18AD8-647D-4E95-ABB2-9FFD9929DED4.jpeg

how much for the windshield?
Shred / All: You pay shipping and toss me $30 for the windshield.

If you are a COG member I will ship on your written price agreement / if you are a forum subscriber or guest I need payment before shipping.

Attached photo of windshield in previous post.

For shipping quote: Secure packaging dimensions are 24” X 5” X 24” and shipping from zip 19095.

Shred / All: You pay shipping and toss me $30 for the windshield.

If you are a COG member I will ship on your written price agreement / if you are a forum subscriber or guest I need payment before shipping.

Attached photo of windshield in previous post.

For shipping quote: Secure packaging dimensions are 24” X 5” X 24” and shipping from zip 19095.
If shred passes, I'll take the windshield!!

Thanks,
Robert

Shred - Robert is giving you first dibs.

Please consider and reply with Private Message soon - I will want to close sale of windshield by noon tomorrow.

Thank You.

Shock is sold.

Only remaining parts are exhaust: stock muffler (potato shooter), headers and the O2 sensors.