• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

C-14 touring seat for a 2010.

I have a Corbin seat from my 2012 Concours that is in excellent condition with mounting hardware. I traded in the bike and put it back to stock. I also have additional accessories from that bike, on my post from Jan 5, 2023. PM for additional details if interested. Here's the list:

Attachments

• C-14 Accessories.pdf
    37.5 KB · Views: 91
I have a Corbin seat from my 2012 Concours that is in excellent condition with mounting hardware. I traded in the bike and put it back to stock. I also have additional accessories from that bike, on my post from Jan 5, 2023. PM for additional details if interested. Here's the list:
Hi Mike.

I'd like to purchase the 2 Piece Corbin Seat if you would send it to the UK.. If you could let me know how much the postage would be..

Debs

I'm looking to buy a touring seat for the c-14; either straight up or as part of a trade for an almost new 1-seat silver thread Corbin. Anyone?

Thanks, ed