• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

C10 Bar Riser Q

Crashcup

Hi, could not find much on this... either because my search skills suck, or the installation is so simple no one has asked about it. Or both.

The PO of my C10 included a set of riser blocks. At least that's what I thought. When I dug them out to install them, I realized not all the parts were there. I have the blocks themselves, but it looks like there's supposed to be two small tubes with the set. The picture on the Murphkits site shows them.

Just to clarify, do the parts go together like this? From bottom up: Top of fork tube / riser "block" slides over fork tube (using about half the height of the block?) / riser "tube" goes into the ID of the riser block / handlebar clamps slide over top of riser tubes.

Does anyone know what the OD and ID of the tubes are? I have the blocks, and the longer capscrews. Kinda hate to spend $92 on a new kit if I can find some alum tube that I could use. Murphs has an accessory kit for $12.50; I could get the caps from that.

Thanks,
Keith

If you have what I used there is an aluminum tube. Outside dia is the same as the
inside dia of the fork riser. Inside dai is the same as the outside dia of the fork.

You are correct in how it goes together.

If you can wait a couple of weeks, I have a set that I am not using and can ship you the tubes and risers if you like.

You are correct in how it goes together.

If you can wait a couple of weeks, I have a set that I am not using and can ship you the tubes and risers if you like.
Yeah, if you've got tubes you're willing to part with, that would be great. Let me know what you want for them. At the min I'll send you money to cover the shipping. Waiting a couple of weeks is no problem.