• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

C14 Front Canyon Cages

adrexco

Front Canyon Cages with all the hardware and instructions. Took these off my 2012 C14. They are in very good condition with no road rash. $350 +shipping or best offer.

I've had mine for years and they have saved a mirror and other exposed bike components on the more-than-once tip-over. They are also very handy for mounting highway pegs.

I don't see how to leave feedback on this forum, but I would give adrexco a top shelf seller rating. Deal with in confidence! (y)