• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

C14 hose/cooling kit

Murph

Crotch Rocket
Industry Vendor
As the ole girl has been on the road a few years now we have been getting request for hoses and such. I've not changed my own yet and don't see having the time any time soon. I've stared a list and will have the following in stock next week as a "kit" hope to expand out as we have for the C10..with other cooling related hardware,o-rings, and such.

If you would like to see us add other items to this, or start a "sub-kit" pretaining  to the cooling system on the bike post it up here and we can all talk about it..

Thank you and best

Murph

PN 39062-0114  PN 39062-0113 PN 39062-0306 39062-0170 PN 39062-0151 PN 39062-0218 PN39062-0596

This was of course inspired by MOB  :beerchug: He mentioned it this spring but I couldnt seem to get there