• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

C14 Instrument bezel w/silver trim rings

daarkangyyll530

My 2014 C14 needs a new instrument cluster bezel, the original is damaged and I would like to know what year C14 has the silver trim rings around the speedometer and tach? Are they interchangeable withe the 2014 model year unit?

Found it going back a few pages in the c14 accessory block... i had no luck doing a search either.. glad i could help

I bought a set of these last year. Haven’t put them on. Mine fit pretty loosely, I thought they would fit tight enough to stay on. Mine will definitely need to be glued on! I squeezed mine just a bit & that still wasn’t enough tension to even think about not falling off.

I just bought a complete cluster from a 2017 model last week

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220612-150940_DuckDuckGo.jpg
    Screenshot_20220612-150940_DuckDuckGo.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 84
I bought a set of these last year. Haven’t put them on. Mine fit pretty loosely, I thought they would fit tight enough to stay on. Mine will definitely need to be glued on! I squeezed mine just a bit & that still wasn’t enough tension to even think about not falling off.
I put 4 small drops of Gorilla Glue on each ring and they are fine.