• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

C14 Maintenance Video Sale

Fred H.

I have reduced the price of my C14 Maintenance Videos for the annual Christmas Sale. Sale end Dec 31st. http://www.angelridevideos.com Enjoy!

Thank you for selling this set of DVDs. I am a few weeks new to my 2008 and your videos are the ticket to saving me many hours and many non broken parts. (Plastic removal details are great)

Anyone from a beginner to a master mechanic new to the Connie should buy these.

Ride On Fred

Brent (bay area)
C:)

I just ordered the full set, and apparently they've been shipped, CCS Media or whatever charged my credit card last night.

I'm getting my money's worth already. This C14 is in no way related to the ZX14 until you get all the body panels off, and even then, only at the rudiments of frame, front forks, fenders, and such.

I wanted to put some new headlight bulbs in I got from Murph, and couldn't quite figure out how to unlatch the wire that holds the bulb in. Sorry, I'm a newbie to the bike. So I looked in the shop manual since it was sitting on the workbench. All it said was unlatch it. D'oh, I already knew I had to unlatch it.

So I went inside, and viewed the dvd with headlamp removal on it, and was instantly enlightened. I won't need to watch it again, but it kept me moving. I have to pull all the side panels so I can install the Rostra, and finish my Denali D2 installation and put the Dispatch 1 and GPS on it. Easier to do with body panels off, can route wires better, and I need to tap the pigtails under the boot on the left front, near the left side of the dash. Getting switched power from it for the Rostra, and switch sense for the Dispatch 1.

I imagine I will refer to Fred's instructional video set many more times in the course of owning this bike, despite the fact he has a disclaimer at the beginning of every disc saying "don't try this at home" etc.  :)

Privateer said:
I'm getting my money's worth already. This C14 is in no way related to the ZX14 until you get all the body panels off, and even then, only at the rudiments of frame, front forks, fenders, and such.

I wanted to put some new headlight bulbs in I got from Murph, and couldn't quite figure out how to unlatch the wire that holds the bulb in. Sorry, I'm a newbie to the bike. So I looked in the shop manual since it was sitting on the workbench. All it said was unlatch it. D'oh, I already knew I had to unlatch it.

So I went inside, and viewed the dvd with headlamp removal on it, and was instantly enlightened. I won't need to watch it again, but it kept me moving. I have to pull all the side panels so I can install the Rostra, and finish my Denali D2 installation and put the Dispatch 1 and GPS on it. Easier to do with body panels off, can route wires better, and I need to tap the pigtails under the boot on the left front, near the left side of the dash. Getting switched power from it for the Rostra, and switch sense for the Dispatch 1.

I imagine I will refer to Fred's instructional video set many more times in the course of owning this bike, despite the fact he has a disclaimer at the beginning of every disc saying "don't try this at home" etc.  :)

You got me excited I thought he was running a sale.

Tim said:
You got me excited I thought he was running a sale.

First post, says it will end December 31st, 2011. Maybe he will do it again next winter.

What is funny to me is, I purchased that, and a big box full of farkles, and then had my deal fall through on a new C14. So 2 months go by, and out of the blue it got ressurected, and I got a better deal than I would have had on the bike in December 2011. So now I not only need (and am slowly installing) the farkles, but the DVD video set is helping out a lot.

Only thing wrong with the tech video set is Fred's big hairy arms......      :rotflmao:

Dang, I got excited...but then saw the normal price. 
C'mon Fred!  It's Christmas shopping time again. 
Daddy needs videos and a rear rack.  Lower dem prices!! Cause Momma will shit her pants otherwise!  lol!!!

Hey Fred any Christmas specials running for the set????  Ready to make a purchase but like Willy said above my wife would kick my butt if she saw the bill.  Gotta keep mama happy!