• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

**ALL SOLD** C14 Parts for sale from damaged bike

Biggus Dekkus

Hello, C14 owners;

Due to an unfortunate ambush by a deer near Lolo Pass, I am parting out my 2016 C14. I was not injured, in fact was able to keep the bike upright and pull off safely to the side of the road. However, my motorcycle sustained damage to the front forks, wheel, and fairing. The insurance repair estimate was higher than the bike’s value, so they are totaling it. I have decided to keep the damaged bike and sell parts which were not damaged. The engine and frame are in good condition, the engine has 40K miles and a recent valve adjustment. Here are parts for sale:

Complete engine and frame $800

Smart ECU, the ignition switch ECU, and two fobs (one passive, one active) $600 – this is a complete set which is everything needed if you lost all fobs.

A set of both left and right saddlebags, undamaged in great condition $500

Stock seat, which is much nicer on the 2016 than older years $200

Handlebars, both left and right $200

Stock windshield $80

Make me an offer on other parts not listed. Shipping cost will be added to the price and depends on your location. Specify where you are in the reply so that I can determine shipping cost. I am picking up the bike in western Montana at the end of July and bringing it back to Seattle area, so I can deliver to MT, ID, WA, or OR if you are not far out of the way.

Attachments

• PXL_20220621_195511525.jpg
    PXL_20220621_195511525.jpg
    276.7 KB · Views: 262
  • PXL_20220621_195457794.jpg
    PXL_20220621_195457794.jpg
    262.1 KB · Views: 260
Interested in the Handlebars are they complete with the heated grips and wiring, Reason for asking is I have an X-police bike that has Heli Horizons that i dislike and rather not deals with trying to remove the grips without breaking the heating element from the tubes it's easier just to swap everything
Yes, handlebars have the heated grips on them and wiring. Both left and right for $200 includes all parts shown except the fork attachment.

Attachments

• Kawi-46012+46003.jpg
    Kawi-46012+46003.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 79
Interested in the engine since mine just failed. Though I think I need an engine that is older than a 2014. Would it include the Water pump and how much do you think shipping would be to Merced California. Do not need the frame. How much for the canyon cages? Sorry that you had this accident but glad you are ok.

How bad were the forks and front rim damaged? Any better pics? I have repaired both over the years or had it done and may be interested. Plus you will be be traveling right by my place off I-90 in Moses Lake, so we could at least try to meet up for coffee.

Interested in the engine since mine just failed. Though I think I need an engine that is older than a 2014. Would it include the Water pump and how much do you think shipping would be to Merced California. Do not need the frame. How much for the canyon cages? Sorry that you had this accident but glad you are ok.
Russ, I will give you a call about this. My bike is mostly intact, the easiest thing might be to move the forks and fairing parts from your bike to mine and get a complete unit.

How bad were the forks and front rim damaged? Any better pics? I have repaired both over the years or had it done and may be interested. Plus you will be be traveling right by my place off I-90 in Moses Lake, so we could at least try to meet up for coffee.
Forks were bent, but not badly. Front rim might be OK, but not sure. Would like to meet up with you on the way back and discuss, I sent you a message.

I love it when the vultures circle....I too smelt fresh kill but let's wing back for a minute. :)

I’m interested in the front brake master cylinder if it was not cracked or spoken for. My reservoir is cracked….

Sorry to read about the crash Steve, glad you're ok! Good luck on selling off the parts. I'll take a look at my old C14 and see what I can use to replace or upgrade.

-Robert

Hello, C14 owners;

Due to an unfortunate ambush by a deer near Lolo Pass, I am parting out my 2016 C14. I was not injured, in fact was able to keep the bike upright and pull off safely to the side of the road. However, my motorcycle sustained damage to the front forks, wheel, and fairing. The insurance repair estimate was higher than the bike’s value, so they are totaling it. I have decided to keep the damaged bike and sell parts which were not damaged. The engine and frame are in good condition, the engine has 40K miles and a recent valve adjustment. Here are parts for sale:

Smart ECU, the ignition switch ECU, and two fobs (one passive, one active) $600 – this is a complete set which is everything needed if you lost all fobs.

Stock windshield $80

Make me an offer on other parts not listed. Shipping cost will be added to the price and depends on your location. Specify where you are in the reply so that I can determine shipping cost. I am picking up the bike in western Montana at the end of July and bringing it back to Seattle area, so I can deliver to MT, ID, WA, or OR if you are not far out of the way.
I don't suppose you still have a good gas tank do you

Hi Biggus I am interested in both the saddle bags. And if your selling the back box also. What's your location. Send me your phone number maybe easy to call and close thr deal..

I an interested in the windshield and the windshield vent / hard ware. so I cam convert mine to a vented on a 2012?

I an interested in the windshield and the windshield vent / hard ware. so I cam convert mine to a vented on a 2012?
Did you get your requested vent and windshield? I have a 2017 Blue vent and hardware, if interested PM me.

Would you happen to have a RH mirror? I bought a 2008 Concours 1400ABS about 2 months ago, it had some issues that I had to repair first, the RH Mirror was broken off due to a fall, so when I got the bike the guy gave me the other mirror but, when I finished it and went to install it, I found that it was another LH mirror, so now I’m looking for one. Lol
Thanks,
Eli

Would you happen to have a RH mirror? I bought a 2008 Concours 1400ABS about 2 months ago, it had some issues that I had to repair first, the RH Mirror was broken off due to a fall, so when I got the bike the guy gave me the other mirror but, when I finished it and went to install it, I found that it was another LH mirror, so now I’m looking for one. Lol
Thanks,
Eli
I bought his RH mirror

Hello, C14 owners;

Stock windshield $80

Is the luggage still available? And it should fit the 2008 correct? If so, you have a buyer.

Look up lather on this site I'm pretty sure he had some for sale also.
Shytown, in case you don't know you can email him (lather) by using the email icon at top of screen.
The attached screenshots are what I think Cliff is referring to from a previous conversation.
HTH

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230125_171120_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230125_171120_Chrome.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 44
  • Screenshot_20230125_171106_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230125_171106_Chrome.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 39
Hello, C14 owners;

Stock windshield $80

Hello my name is Jacob how are you? I need an ignition for a c14. Do you still have one please? 210 505 4890 cell . Thank you!

My name is Jacob hello! I need your ignition and fobs please 210 5054890, thanks!
I am parting out a Concours 14 with a blown motor. I have two fobs and a matching KIPASS ECU for sale from a US 09. PM me if you are interested